The Magpul M3 PMAG magazine is a lightweight 30 round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Rem.) AR15/M16 compatible magazine with advanced impact and crush resistant polymer construction.
Also available: Magpul PMAG M3 30 Round AR15 Magazine with NO window.
Magpul PMAG M3 30 Round AR15 Magazine Review
I’m very pleased with my purchase of the PMAG M3 and all that I have bought function flawlessly. They look great on the gun and are lightweight and feel better than a traditional metal mag. The window allows you to get an estimate with how many rounds are left in the mag thanks to a numbering system on the sides near the window and a red line on the spring. Will purchase more in the future.
REVIEW BY JCHOV POSTED ON 3/9/14
Magpul PMAG M3 30 Round Magazine Specs
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Black-oxide coated USGI-spec SS spring •Anti-glare translucent MagLevel™ windows on both sides with painted indicator •Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on bottom to allow ID marking Flared floorplate aids handling and disassembly
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for additional protection